The Third Edition of Hiking Wyoming's
Medicine Bow National Forest got a cover-to-cover update!
This is what changed:
- 37 new or updated photographs.
- 2 new routes in Curt Gowdy State Park.
- Over 60 updated trail descriptions.
- A new, easier-to-read format.
- GPS coordinates for each trailhead.
Here's what stayed the same:
- Same number of pages - same manageable book.
- Same price - still just $16.95 for the most comprehensive trail information in east central and southeastern Wyoming.
for nearly 400 miles of trails across Pole Mountain, the Snowy Range,
the Medicine Bow Mountains, the Sierra Madre, and the Laramie Mountains.
- A four-page color
insert, elevation profiles, over 80 black and white photos, and a map for